Falken Industries offers highly qualified personnel to support all contract objectives. We have mastered the staffing and coordination of large-scale global services efforts. All of our clients benefit from a standardized staffing methodology that offers very low risk and long-term cost savings by staffing correctly the first time. Our structure and personnel assignments are made with these goals in mind.
At Falken, we pride ourselves in performing extensive due-diligence on prospective employees to ensure our clients receive only the best personnel. Our staffing methodology is always to select outstanding candidates to achieve superior performance. We have stringent screening policies in place to provide each client with top-notch professionals possessing the required education, specialized training, clearances, and real world experience to meet and exceed all contract performance standards.
In order to be qualified and considered for an operational position (overseas protective position) with Falken Industries, potential candidates must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You must be a US Citizen.
- You must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- You must possess a minimum of Two (2) Years of experience in at least one of the following areas: sworn law enforcement, armed security, facility / industrial plant protection, or US military service with a security related background or related work experience.
- If you have prior US military service, you must have separated under Honorable conditions.
- You must be a graduate of a training academy administered by a federal, state, or local law enforcement agency, reputable private sector executive protection or security agency, or have attended the Falken Training Academy.
- You must possess a valid driver’s license.
- You must be able to read, write, understand, and speak the English language fluently and clearly.
- You must be in excellent health.
- You must be a mature, responsible individual with a high degree of tact and discretion.
- You must possess, at a minimum, a High School Diploma or GED.
- You must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- You must pass a rigorous physical fitness evaluation.
- You must be willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.
- You must be able to pass written examinations and psychological examinations.
- You must NOT have been convicted of any felony, or misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You must NOT be prohibited from owning, purchasing, or possessing a firearm.
- You must NOT be involved in any pending criminal or civil litigation.
- You must NOT have any tatoos visible when wearing a short-sleeved uniform shirt.
- You must develop and maintain excellent proficiency with several types of firearms.
- You must be able and willing to stand for prolonged periods of time on concrete or other hard surfaces, and run & walk over rough and uneven terrain while wearing and/or carrying heavy equipment.
- You must be able and willing to work long hours in undesirable and/or extreme environmental conditions.
- You must be able and willing to travel frequently, if required, to support Falken missions worldwide.
- You must have a current US Passport.
- Depending on specific assignment and client requirements, you MAY be required to undergo and successfully pass a polygraph examination. Failure of a polygraph examination after beginning employment may be grounds for termination.
Due to the strenuous nature of Falken missions and associated training programs, physical fitness evaluations are used to screen candidates for all operational positions. Candidates will be required to pass the pre-employment fitness test early in the application process. The pre-employment fitness test consists of (at a minimum): (1) a push-up test; (2) a sit-up test; (3) a flexibility test; (4) a 1.5 mile run; and (5) a 10-minute cardiovascular endurance step test, and other police-type capability and agility tests as appropriate.
Once a candidate’s initial application is received, Falken recruiting managers will conduct an evaluation of their professional qualifications. After a thorough review, the candidate may be invited to take the Falken written examination, perform the initial physical fitness evaluations, and have their first interview. Details regarding the rest of the hiring process will be discussed with the applicant at that time.
Applicants will be evaluated at each step of the process and those not selected to continue the hiring process will be notified in writing of this decision. Most applicants notified of non-selection will be eligible to re-apply one year after date of notification. Applicants and current employees are highly encouraged to establish and maintain a personal physical conditioning program, as they will be required to participate in rigorous physical activities and evaluations on a regular and recurring basis. Falken is an equal opportunity employer.