GSA CONTRACT HOLDER GS07F027GA
Security, Fire, & Law Enforcement
[Schedule 84] Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
Falken’s 5 year contract with GSA includes Unarmed, Armed and US Government Cleared Security personnel.
Schedule 84 Offerings
Whether it is protecting our shorelines, patrolling our harbors, ports, and federally controlled lakes and rivers, or oil-spill containment, this Schedule has all types of marine craft, equipment and services to meet your needs. This Schedule can provide equipment and services for personal, vehicular, or facility applications for all of your law enforcement protection, prevention, apprehension, or investigation needs. GSA has facility management systems for security and energy management functions. Services such as professional security, facility management and guard services are also located in this Schedule.
To protect one’s self from the elements, fire, biochemical exposure, accidental immersion, or other hazardous materials, see what is available in Schedule 84. Uniforms, safety shoes, and boots of all types are available as well.
GSA’s offerings include:
- Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
- Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services;
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS);
- Surveillance Systems, Wearable Body Cameras, Vehicular Video;
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, Urban and Wildland;
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services;
- Marine Craft and Equipment; and
- Special Purpose Clothing.
Items on this Schedule can help you:
- Extinguish fires;
- Manage controlled burns; and
- Provide personal respiratory protection.
Additionally, products are included for search and rescue—both to assist your entry into buildings or vehicles and to safely evacuate personnel.
Learn about our:
- Process monitoring;
- Hazard alarms;
- Audible/visual alarms;
- Anti-theft alarms;
- Patient wandering systems; and
- Fire alarm systems
Schedule 84 Highlights
Drug-Testing Services and Supplies Now Available
Increasingly government agencies are exploring fresh technologies to improve accountability and drug-testing services. We recently added the following solutions to the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program to better meet your needs:
- SIN 426 4M—Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services; and
- SIN 426 4N—Criminal Investigative Equipment and Supplies.
Physical Access Control System (PACS) Solutions
GSA Schedule 84 works to provide Physical Access Control System (PACS) solutions to its customers since the original Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 [HSPD-12] mandate was issued in August 2004. Our qualified vendors have years of experience offering approved security products and services that not only update identity credentials of employees, contractors, and visitors, but also improve upon the physical security of and access to federally controlled facilities.
Additional Security Related Programs from GSA
Cooperative Purchasing Program – Under this program, state and local government entities may purchase equipment and related services from contracts awarded under the following two schedules:
- GSA Schedule 84 – Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facility Management Systems, Fire, Rescue, Special Purpose Clothing, Marine Craft, and Emergency/Disaster Response; and
- GSA Schedule 70 – General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services.
1122 Counterdrug Program – Developed through Section 1122 of the Fiscal Year 1994 National Defense Authorization Act, establishing the authority for state and local governments to purchase law enforcement equipment through federal procurement channels, provided the equipment is used in the performance of counterdrug activities.
Security Solutions – GSA can provide complete security solutions to meet your agency needs. This integration of physical, personal, and data security systems can be accomplished through new and innovative solutions utilizing existing tools, including GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS).
Detailed descriptions of categories contained within Schedule 84 and information on how to order can be found in the GSA eLibrary. Contact the National Customer Service Center at 800-488-3111.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions [PDF – 13 KB] for answers to common questions on Schedule 84 – Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/firesecurity.
Click here to see Falken’s General Capabilities brief, pricing and other information under our GSA contract.
SeaPort-e ® is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e ® IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e ® portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e ® platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e ® approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth
The Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle was established by the NAVSEA Warfare Centers. It uses a web-based, e-business procurement portal to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence, and reduce cycle time. The ordering community of Seaport-e includes all Virtual SYSCOM activities, the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps.
NAVSEA Contract Number: N00024-15-R-3396:1 N00024-15-R-33
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support Information System (IS) Development
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation & Checkout
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Government UL 2050 Alarm response services
(please call for information)
- 15 minute response to your alarm by mobile patrol
- 5 minute response to your alarm by officer on duty
The Insider Threat APP for mobile telephones
(United States Trademark and Patent pending award November 2016)
(Falken has the ability to custom make this application for larger corporations and institutions if requested).
Android to be added later